Monday, June 9, 2008

She's cooing!!!


She's cooing a lot recently! It's too funny! It is almost like she is trying talk to us! I love it when she makes noises and such, it is just amazing! Wow, she is just a growing and I can't believe that this saturday will make a month old! She is changing and growing all the time and I just love spending ever moment with her..and so does all of my family..lol! Breastfeeding is going so much better but the every 2 hour thing is killing me. I feel like I am nursing my life away, lol. I have to try and get things done in between which is hard b/c sometimes she gets upset after nursing and I spend half of my 2 hour break calming her down. oh well. I love my baby girl though and she is sooo beautiful. My family and friends have been so very helpful and supportive and I just appreciate it so very much!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is almost a month!!! :) she's so beautiful! hang in there mommy dearest! i love you both!
xoxo
tiffany hopscotch

Eddie, Martha-Marie, and Selah said...

Hey Rachel! I love reading your up-dates although I was a litte behind....I'm sorry the breastfeeding has been rough but I'm glad it's getting better. Honestly it was very rough for me at first too! I prayed that I would be able to do it for even 6 weeks and it turned out I was able to do it for 11 months! For some reason many women I've talked to have said that the first 8-12 weeks can be really rough and then one day it just gets so good where you actually enjoy it....I didn't believe it until that same thing happened to me, so I'll be praying for you! Sorry if all that was way TMI :) but when I was new at all this I wanted all the info I could get...anyway hope it helped :) I love ya girl! Can't wait to meet your little girl!